Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages Description: Learn to speak a new language intuitively with Rosetta Stone. Train yourself to gain context from conversations using our proven immersion method.
Rosetta Stone’s award-winning mobile app teaches you to think in a new language by connecting what you’re seeing with what you’re saying. Explore a conversational way of language learning that grows your speaking and reading abilities. Study grammar and vocabulary intuitively and learn to speak a new language, from French to Korean.
★ 2018 Platinum Award for Best Educational App by the Best Mobile App Awards
★ 2018 PCMag Editors’ Choice
★ 2017 Best Productivity & Utilities App by Mobile UX Awards
TOP 3 FEATURES
• Sound amazing and improve your pronunciation with TruAccent®, our patented speech recognition technology.
• Thrive in conversation after using Rosetta Stone’s Dynamic Immersion® method.
• Perfect your language skills offline. Listen to our downloadable lessons and keep learning, wherever you are.
YOUR ROSETTA STONE JOURNEY
1. Open up your world
Choose from 24 languages: Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), English (US), English (UK), French, Japanese, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Dutch, Tagalog, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Farsi, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
2. Begin your journey
Practice learning the basic greetings, questions, and phrases you need to introduce yourself, get around, and start simple conversations. Refine your accent with our TruAccent® technology. Read short stories aloud for instant feedback. What you learn now is the foundation of your language journey.
3. Find your feet
This is where your learning experience really gets going. Get outside and explore your surroundings! Eat out, order a drink, ask for directions, haggle over an item, or make a new friend. Consult our easy-to-access Phrasebook for greetings, phrases, and useful expressions. Out and about without internet access? Learn offline with downloadable lessons, or listen to our audio companion.
4. Express yourself
You’re now beginning to feel confident expressing feelings and opinions in your new language. You can talk about everyday life, ask for advice, communicate with clients, and make jokes. You’re surprised at how much you can speak and understand!
5. Converse with ease
You’re thinking, expressing feelings, and dreaming in your new language. You can conduct business and socialize with confidence. You’re expressing yourself on a range of topics, from politics to sports, and everything in between. Congratulations! Strangers become friends and the world becomes a smaller place when you’ve learned a new language.
Download Rosetta Stone and start your language learning journey today!
Try us free for 3 days! If you enjoy your Rosetta Stone trial, do nothing and your subscription will automatically continue.
• Get full access to all lessons, stories, and audio companion when you subscribe to Rosetta Stone.
Enterprise and Education Learners
• Unlimited use of Rosetta Stone’s mobile app is available for existing Enterprise and Education Learners.
• Features may vary for Enterprise and Education Learners.
Terms of service
• Your account will auto-renew 24 hours before your subscription ends. If auto-renew is on, Google Play will bill your subscription to at your current price.
• To manage your subscription and auto-renew, launch the Google Play Store app.
Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on Rosetta Stone to cancel.
For questions or assistance, please visit http://support.rosettastone.com
• Includes various fixes and enhancements to improve your experience with Rosetta Stone.