Download Link : com.somestudio.ccmonline
Chinese Chess Online: Co Tuong Description: Chinese Chess Online (Co Tuong & Co up Online) is the ultimate Chinese Chess board game.
Chinese Chess Online uses pieces similar to those of International Chess. However, the variations in the pieces, their movements, and the board layout make Xiangqi an exciting and challenging alternative to its cousin.
Chinese Chess Online is flexible for players at any level. From the avid Chinese Chess enthusiast to the humble beginner of the game, Chinese Chess Master will definitely bring hours of enjoyment for you made even more exciting!
– PLAY ONLINE WITH THOUSAND PLAYERS IN THE WORLD ! Get ready for the King of
Chinese Chess champion.
– SPECIAL FEATURE: WATCH LIVE MATCH OF YOUR FRIENDS
– The strongest Chinese Chess engine on the market at the moment
– Play Offline: 7 levels of difficulty
– 3 play modes : Human-Computer, Human-Human, Computer-Computer
– Support Save/Load game
– Posture and quick deal
– Support chess timer
– Fully undo, redo function with unlimited moves.
– Option to show legal moves
– Option to show last move - Support Hint moves
– Share game result with friends
There are 7 levels in game skill:
1-Recruit, 2-Amateur, 3-Professional, 4-Top Player, 5-Expert, 6-GrandMaster, 7-King Of Chinese Chess. There will be only one player reached level 7.
Changing in score after each match is decided based on the difference between the skill level of the winner and the skill level of the loser. If this values is
-6 : Winner +70, Loser -70
-5 : Winner +60, Loser -60
-4 : Winner +50, Loser -50
-3 : Winner +40, Loser -40
-2 : Winner +30, Loser -30
-1 : Winner +25, Loser -25
-0 : Winner +20, Loser -20
1 : Winner +18, Loser -18
2 : Winner +16, Loser -16
3 : Winner +14, Loser -14
4 : Winner +12, Loser -12
5 : Winner +10, Loser -10
6 : Winner +8, Loser -8
Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish
German, Italian, Russian, Vietnamese…