Lyrica Description: 《Lyrica》is a rhythm game combined classic poems and modern musics, in addition to classic styled narratives.
The story portrays a young man Chun who wants to become a musician. One night he has a dream of traveling to the ancient past in China and encounters a mysterious poet.
The game combined music notes and classic poems, gamers experience the beauty of Chinese calligraphies and poems by tapping on the lyric that sync with the rhythm, or draw a calligraphy through the music notes.
1. Lyrics are important part of the gameplay.
2. We applied Chinese calligraphy to the gameplay.
3. We’re the first rhythm game that collects indigenous music, Taiwanese Hokkien music, and a cappella music.
4. We combined classic Chinese literature with Taiwanese modern culture in our storyline.
Lyrica is a rhythm game that’s unique in many ways. It’s musically entertaining; it expresses literature artistically; it applied poetries in the gameplay and created a new gaming experience for the gamers.
2017 2nd International Mobile Games Awards SEA “Best Meaningful Play”
2017 3rd Tencent GAD Game Award “Best Mobile Game”
2017 International Mobile Games Awards CHINA Nominee
2017 Indie Pitch Awards Nominee
2017 TapTap Annual Game Awards “Best Audio” Nominee
1. Added story “Bai”, including 4 songs, 8 story chapters.
2. Added Music Set [The Red Cliff Dream].
3. Added avatar and Character theme.
4. Added achievement list.
5. Fixed the bug that some users get stuck in the “Game Data Synchronizing” process.
6. Fixed the issue that some users could not enter “Activity” mode.